Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bakersfield, CA June 7, 2012

We are sitting in an orange grove in Bakersfield.  Fact, that is the name of the RV Park.  You can pick the oranges when they are ripe, but they are just little green balls right now.
We had a very nice break at Blythe and now we are ready for the national forest and some dry camping.  There won't be any electricity where we are going so this will be my last post for awhile. We are one the home stretch and should be home in about 10 days.  But still have the Sequoia National Park and Mt. Lassen to do.  
Still hot and dry.  We haven't had any rain since before we left Oregon, and believe it or not, I am ready for some.
This has been a great trip and we have really enjoyed it and I have liked all the comments and looks for my blog.  I will update everyone when we get back into civilization. Take care and enjoy whatever weather you are having.  No pictures today.  Hope to have some next time.
Til later.

No comments:

Post a Comment